Besides a great portfolio, why should I consider working with you?
Here are 7 good reasons:
- BIG IDEAS, WITHOUT THE BIG OVERHEAD. We are a team of freelancers that together provide a range of digital marketing expertise. As a “virtual agency” with low overhead (no rent, utilities, insurance, etc.) we bring top quality, multi-disciplined results without the agency price tag.
- WE OWN THE ENTIRE MARKETING STRATEGY. We’re not just a website development company. There are hundreds of those to choose from. Sure we can make a great-looking website that rivals the best designed one’s you’ve seen. But we’re experienced marketing professionals that know how to convey the right message (what to say, what not to say, and the best way to say it) and how to tie the website into the company’s larger goals—like converting visitors into qualified leads. Having a website is not the same as having an online marketing strategy.
- YOU CAN TALK TO US. We have experience from the C-level of large companies, to various startups we’ve been involved with in the past 25 years. We’re pretty down-to-earth and easy to talk to. We listen, and we like to get to the point, focusing on your goals and understanding any barriers in the way.
- WE FOCUS ON INNOVATIVE SMALL BUSINESSES. We’re one too, and we understand the challenges of competing with companies with larger budgets. Frankly, we continually think like a startup, and we’re skilled at stretching dollars to the max.
- BRANDING STRATEGY EXPERTS. Your brand is the foundation of any marketing strategy. We’ve spent years getting into the DNA of brands, simplifying, clarifying and reinforcing its message: the promise to deliver a unique and consistent experience to your customer. Working with a company that does only websites or only videos means your website or video may be technically solid, but will be lacking in subtle ways that fail to tie it into your overall branding (as a result it can erode customer trust in you and impart the feeling that you’re not completely in control or capable of handling their business).
- USABILITY AND USER EXPERIENCE. Beyond what your message is, many ignore the importance of how your message is communicated. Someone experienced in user experience design must be well versed in aspects that are obvious (like fonts, colours, images) and those that are not (like layout, organization of content, visual cues). We have over 25 years of experience in interaction design, so we know how to make your message easy to communicate, a pleasure to receive, and how to make it sink in. Our Website-as-a-Service plan covers not only basic testing and quality assurance checking (for bugs, obvious issues) but also a full usability review. Very few companies go the extra mile to spend the time on this.
- CREATIVE STORYTELLERS. Can you explain what you do and why your customer should care in 20 seconds? Are you having trouble simplifying your message and explaining why you’re different? Sometimes you know what your business is and understand your value proposition, but don’t know how to message it. Maybe you know exactly what your message is, but need to find the best way to explain it. We help companies articulate their unique message and increase revenue through precise and persuasive communication.
And if you’re still on the edge, see what other clients say about us!